- Applications for use of the Choate-Sias House will be submitted to the Danville Historical Society Director or designated representative.
- Consideration of the applications will be made based on uses outlined and conforming to the Mission and Vision Statement of the Danville Historical Society. The nature of the function and the projected size of the group will be taken into consideration.
- The Director, or designated representative, will consult with two additional board members to review each request and issue a determination.
- A refundable damage/security deposit of $100 will be required prior to the use of the building. Any damage or cleaning required following the event will be deducted from the deposit and any balance remaining will be billed to the user.
- A contribution will be requested for use of the building.
- Use of the building by the society and groups sponsoring fund raising activities for the benefit of the Danville Historical Society will not require a contribution.
- Groups using the Choate-Sias facility will be responsible to clean it before leaving and to remove any trash that may have been created by their use of the facility.
- No smoking or alcohol use is permitted in the Choate-Sias House.
- Use of the fireplace is limited to Danville Historical Society functions.
- Please be aware that if your group is meeting outside of regular open hours, there will be no phone available. It is advisable to bring a cell phone in this case.
For an application form, click the link below.